NFL Football: THE SEASON BEGINS

So I know that it has been a long time since my last post.  But now that football season is a go, I am certain to write more and more and bombard you all with my views on the season and potentially other life changing events in the sports world.  Now to the meat of this post the NFL Season and how preseason has started and yes we are having football which is amazing.  Now our Sunday's will not be boring and we can have our football parties and get excited for the new season and cheer and cry with our teams as they either exceed our expectations or fall flat on their faces and another season of agony is endured.

Today is the first preseason game for my team the 49ers against the Saints and Jim Harbaugh has said that he will play everyone to get a feel for the team and how they will play against another team.  Both Alex Smith and Colin Kaepernick are going to get snaps in tonights game and I do hope that they will both play well though from previous seasons maybe Smith should suck in the preseason games and be amazing in the actual season because wouldn't that be good for a San Francisco fan, maybe we could actually have a winning season and make it to the playoffs.  Though I would just take a winning season at this point.

So I have always had a slight dislike of Philly teams and they have proved it even more because they have shipped their second string quarterback Kevin Kolb to the Cardinals, thank you Eagles for making my division actually somewhat competitive.  I had hoped that Kolb would go any other team but one in the NFC West.  But now he is here to stay well at least for a little while so we shall see what happens with the season but I do hope the rest of the Cardinals choke, because I want the 49ers to have a good season.

Well on the subject of the Eagles as I have already brought them up, they have a lot of hype to play against.  Everyone has them winning the Superbowl because they have just signed Nnamdi Asomugha to their team as the cornerback to Michael Vick.  I will be watching them this season to see how they hold up against all of the hype.  Even without the hype of the Eagles this season this shall be an interesting footballs season and I look forward to it.


I hope you all enjoyed this post and keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts