NFL: Week 4

Wow I know that it has been almost a month and a half since my last post and I am so sorry for that. I promise you all I have been following sports just sadly not blogging about it. What an interesting three weeks it has been in the NFL with, wait for it the Bills and the Lions being currently undefeated and the Bills beating the Patriots or the Eagles have some major issues as it looks like every game Vick is being injured by the other teams defense. I really have no idea with what is going on in the NFL right now. I really wish I did, not that I'm complaining about the games so far. It really has been an interesting season and right now there is no clear cut favorite for the Superbowl like there was in the preseason. Maybe the longer off season due to the lockout has attributed to this fact but we shall see.

What can I say about my boys the 49ers they have the same record as the Patriots and look like they may actually vie to win the NFC West granted all of the other teams are playing horribly. So I like the odds for the 49ers this year at least to make it the post season, which would be amazing for us fans. Not going to lie there is a lot of work that needs to be done to make this team on the same level as the Eagles, the Patriots or the Giants but for where we were last year to where we are this year I can see a lot of improvement and what is the most shocking for me is that Alex Smith is actually playing some what decently this year in the regular season. Not that I'm keeping my hopes up but maybe a decent season can actually be had out of him this year. I just hope the 49ers give the fans of San Francisco some pride this year instead of heartache like they do every other years.

Now ot the Eagles. What is going on with their defense that they are allowing their quarterback to get injured in the last 2 games. I mean seriously protect his blindsided that is what has to be done. The Esgles have all of the qualities needed to be a Superbowl team but right now they have lost 2 games because Vick has had to be taken out with injuries and thus the team has lost. Granted this coming week I want the Eagles to lose and Vick to not play just because the 49ers are playing them. But the Eagles have a lot that they need to improve on and I hope they do. They are an interesting team to watch and they are the team that has the bulls eye on them due to their offseason moves.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts