Golden State Warriors are your 2015 NBA Champions


To start this off I have to say congratulations to Andre Iguodala for being named the 2015 Finals MVP, you deserve this and without you I am not sure that the Warriors would have pulled through this series to win it all for the Bay Area.  This series was amazing and full of spectacular plays and players who pushed themselves to the brink and beyond.  I am so proud of how the Warriors persevered from being down 2-1 and made the adjustments necessary to win 3 straight.

This team is truly remarkable and there has never been and will never be a team quite like this one again.  From Steve Kerr to the bench players, this team has pulled together in such a way that you can truly say this win was a team effort and not the work of one or two players.  The Warriors played great offence and great defense through out the season and when they needed it most they made the stops that were crucial to getting this victory.

Now I have to say the Cleveland Cavaliers gave us a run for our money and never stopped playing, never gave up and never backed down.  They were truly amazing and honestly had both Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love not been hurt the series truly may have gone a different way.  I do believe they are destined for great things and will win a ring, I am personally just happy that it wasn't at the expense of my Warriors.  Lebron was flat out amazing this series averaging almost a triple double in the series and he excelled when he took the weight of the Cavaliers on his shoulders.  Unfortunately for him the rest of the team wasn't really there to back him up as much as he needed.  I am intrigued to see how this team will be in the next couple of years.

I am so happy for the Warriors and for the Bay Area, this has been much needed and it shows the world that sports is truly coming back to the Bay and that we are working to be great.  I hope you enjoyed this post and will keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts