Denver Broncos: Super Bowl 50 Champions



On Sunday Peyton Manning became the first ever quarterback to win the Super Bowl with two different teams.  He is now 2-2 in the Super Bowl and I honestly do hope that he does retire because there is not much more that he needs to do to make his career even more storied.  This may have not been his best game and it really wasn't but this was the perfect game for him, because it really seemed like the entire team just came together to win it for him.  The defense played so amazingly great and was enjoyable to watch since the offense on both sides were very quiet.  This Super Bowl was definitely a defensive game this year and most times when you get the best defense vs the best offense the defense will always win.

As a huge sports fan for me this year was extremely special since I was in the city the Super Bowl was hosted.  I got to be in the middle of it all and enjoy knowing that when I turned on the TV my city would be shown.  I did try to take advantage of being in the host city and to go down to Super Bowl City to see Alicia Keys but unfortunately the concert filled up before I got there but it was really interesting walking downtown and seeing the sites for Super Bowl 50.  I am so glad I got to experience this unique event, seeing all of the football jersey's all over the place has been fun.

I hope you all enjoy this post and will keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts