Starting a New Job

So I know I have been very MIA for a few months and that is because I have been immersed in the College Athletic world, which as you all know I love with all of my heart.  I was interning at SF State with the compliance office and learning the ins and outs of what it takes to make a NCAA DII school compliant and it was the best experience and truly showed me that my passion does lie with College Athletics and specifically Compliance.  I learned all about National Letters of Intent (NLI), working with teams and scholarship budgets, playing and practice season as well as so much more.  The internship was a dream come true and it provided me with so much hands on knowledge that I know will take me very very far in the world of college athletics.  Sadly the internship is over but my time at SF State is not as I just started a new job as an Internal Coordinator. 

I honestly am really excited to continue my career in Athletics and move on and up within this field.  I promise that now that I am settled I will bring this blog back to life and post way more regularly.  I will make the caveat now that I support many teams both professionally and collegiately and will be writing about all of them even though my main allegiance now is the SF State.  Go Gators!!

I hope you enjoyed this post and will keep following my love affair with sports

Comments

Popular Posts