Fantasy Football: Breaking Down my own team

Tonight was the draft for my fantasy football league and the very first thing I have to say is that after constantly telling my boyfriend Phil that I wouldn't draft Michael Vick that he wouldn't be on my team, what happened I ended up with Vick as my starting QB.  Now I do have to say I'm not to sad about this but I find it incredibly funny that by protesting so much I ended up with him.  Granted I ended up with Vick because all of my other top choices were taken.  I do have two pretty solid QB's in Vick and in Alex Smith, so I'm really happy with what I have at QB.  Though still Michael Vick, well what can a girl do but now root for Vick to play really well and if he ever has a bad game well then I will be moving to Smith.

Now at Running back I have LeSean McCoy also from the Eagles and from what I hear having Vick and LeSean McCoy is every fantasy football teams wish and they are a great combo so in this I say ok great I'm glad I have Vick just to give me the points with McCoy.  I honestly don't know much about him but from everything I've heard he's an amazing player and I'm happy I got him.  My other starting running back is Beanie Wells and he plays for the Cardinals now I do also have Cedric Benson so I will see what happens after week one and if I need to change starting running backs. So far I'm happy with my team.

Now I got lucky and got my first choice kicker and second choice defense.  The kicker is non other then David Akers from the 49ers because clearly he score points and he can make his kicks and is one the main reasons the 49ers did amazing last year so please Akers give me the same thing for the 2012 season.  For the defense I got the Green Bay Packers defense and hell yeah I'm excited because I love Green Bay's defense and Clay Matthews maybe a personal favorite of mine so I can't be too upset at getting them actually not at all.

Well that's all I'm going to break down tonight, tomorrow will be round 2 of the break down.  I hope you enjoyed this post and keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts