NFL Update: Brock Osweiler Signs with the Texans






Well in a move sure to shock many Brock Osweiler leaves the Bronco's and signs with the Houston Texans.  Now the Bronco's have to start over at quarterback but at least they still do have one of the best defenses so it shouldn't be that big of a deal for them next year.  I am honestly very very surprised at Brock for leaving a team where he won a ring and where he started and learned from Peyton.  I know he wanted more money but sometimes you have to take a cut to be on the better team and one where you know the spread.  I am still very shocked at this.

The Bronco's have apparently said that they will look at trades with the 49ers for Kaepernick and potentially may go after RGIII, both would be good for the Bronco's though both have similar drawbacks so it will be interesting to see what they do.  I will be looking at this situation closely and will keep you all updated with any new big, splashy news.

I hope you enjoyed this post and will keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts