NBA Draft: Warriors Edition

The lottery was last night and the Warriors have gotten the 7th and the 30th first round picks.  I know there was a lot of worry over the 7th round pick because if we had ended up with the 8th or later pick then it would have gone to Utah but we ended up with the 7th so it ours.  Now I honestly have no idea what needs the Warriors have, I would like to say we need everything and any position would help but I really have no clue.  I'm not the biggest NBA person and while I follow the Warriors, I don't know everything about them; besides the fact that by 2017 they are going to be back in San Francisco. I digress the point of this post is to say what I would love to see happen in the draft.  I would love for the Warriors to get Thomas Robinson or Tyler Zeller, come on Warriors please make me happy please don't choose anyone from Michigan St or Ohio St.  Kentucky I could be ok with but I would love for it to be a Kansas or UNC player.







I mean seriously look at these two guys, they are amazing and they know how to play tough and how to get past defenders and just how to play well.  I would love to see them in the Warriors uniform next season and hey if either or somehow both played for the Warriors next year then I would be the biggest fan ever.  Granted since they play pretty much the same position I know that the likelihood of them both being on the Warriors is slim but I would love it. So Warriors please listen to this fan and please draft someone I like this year.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts