NFL: The Start of the New Season



Today marks the beginning of the 2015 NFL season and I personally think that it will be a fairly interesting season especially as the off season has proven to be a virtual bed of gossip and fodder.  Tonight we will see Tom Brady suit up against the Steelers in what prior to this past weeks ruling on deflategate was actually supposed to be an easier game for the Steelers.  Now knowing how the NFL works I am more than certain that the Steelers prepared for the possibility of either quarterback.  We could potentially see Michael Vick play for the Steelers tonight as he is the new back up for the team.

I am personally excited for Monday Night as the Niners have the late game and I don't have work on Tuesday so I will not feel bad about staying up to watch the game.  I am intrigued to see what the game will be like and what the new look Niners will do.  I will post a detailed recap on Tuesday about my thoughts about the team and what I hope will happen for the season, though to be honest I am not to excited for this year as it is a rebuilding year.

Another interesting team to watch will be the Browns as they still have Johnny Manziel on the team and he is not the starter, Josh McCown is the starter.  Already we have seen some Suck for Cardale signs much as there were suck for luck signs with the Colts the year Peyton was out with after his neck surgery.  I think that the Browns are in for another rebuilding year though it seems that they are always rebuilding.

I do want to see how Marcus Mariota and Jameis Winston do this year though I have higher hopes for one over the other.  I do hope that Winston settles down and becomes a true player vs a child who just got everything handed to him which is what he was like all through out his time at Florida State.  We shall see what happens to him and to Mariota this year.

I hope you enjoyed this post and will keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts