2015-2016 NBA Season Has Started with your 2015 NBA Champions the Golden State Warriors



The 2015-2016 season has started and last night the Golden State Warriors unveiled their championship banner and their championship rings. Above is the championship banner and below are the championship rings.
 As a fan of the Warriors and a San Francisco girl, having the Warriors win this past year was amazing.  I wish I was in the Bay Area right now to soak up all of the vibe and feeling of this team.  Just reading about the game and watching it last night has made me so emotional.

The game last night went about how you would expect the Warriors crushed it and beat the Pelicans pretty handedly, and Stephen Curry had 40 points as the reigning MVP of the League.  The one sad part about last nights game was that Coach Kerr wasn't able to coach as he is recovering from spinal surgery that he had about three months ago.  I can't wait to see what this team will do and how the Warriors will defend their championship status.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and will keep following my love affair with Sports

Comments

Popular Posts