49ers Fire Head Coach



I have to say that this is not at all a surprise for me to see Jim Tomsula gone after one season as the Head Coach of the 49ers.  This season has been rocky to say the least and us fans are happy to see it over.  I was thrilled when they won last night to at least end the season on a win but this entire season has been so heartbreaking that I haven't even worn my jersey in probably 2 months.  Living on the East Coast makes not watching games pretty easy and hopefully next year we will be better. 

I think that Jed York realized that they screwed up in firing Jim Harbaugh and now are looking for someone who is just as passionate about football as he is.  I hope that the rumors are true and that we may end up getting Sean Payton as our Coach and that if that happens we might be able to get Drew Brees as our quarterback.  I know this may be a pipe dream right now but you never know what can happen.  I will keep everyone informed as the coaching changes are made.

I hope you enjoyed this post and will keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts