49ers Find Their New Head Coach

I'm personally very happy to announce that sources have said that Jim Harbaugh will sign a 5-year deal to become the next head-coach of the San Francisco 49ers.  This news makes me incredibly happy as a fan of this prestigious organization that has currently seen some hard times.  I believe in what I said about Harbaugh in my previous post about the search for the Niners.  I can't wait to see what he does and who he selects to be the next quarterback of the 49ers as I am pretty certain that Alex Smith will not be back with the organization following a very disappointing season in which there were such high hopes for him. 

I'm still somewhat surprised that the 49ers were able to get Harbaugh to sign with them as they are in major need of revamping though that may ultimately be the exact reason why he ended up signing the deal.  With the 49ers he gets a chance to build an NFL team the way he wants it to be and to use the successes that he has had in Stanford, also by becoming the 49ers Head Coach, he won't need to move all that far away or even at all as he is in the same vicinity as the practice facilities for the 49ers.  I'm going into this next season hopeful for some good news for San Francisco fans.

I hope you enjoyed my post and keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts