San Francisco 49er's Announce Third Head Coach in Three Years






Welcome Kyle Shanahan to the 49ers!  Honestly I'm now tempering my excitement for the new head coach because we 49 faithful have been on a downward spiral for the last few years.  I have honestly started calling it the Harbaugh curse because of how poorly we have played and managed the team the past two years. Yet I kind of have some faith in this team because it seems like Jed York is actually listening to people and realized that Baalke was not the right fit anymore and that he was his way or the high way.  Now we have a head coach and a general manager that can hopefully work together to bring back the glory of the 49ers.

Apparently I actually haven't lost faith in this team even though they had been making it very hard for me to be a fan.  I want to see Shanahan succeed as a head coach and our head coach because I do believe that he has what it takes to be amazing.  While yes the Falcons did kind of shit the bed with a fourth quarter meltdown, even though he didn't run the bull more to protect the lead it was also the defense who needed to step up but they didn't because they had been on the field for so long.  I am cautiously optimistic about the future and it will be interesting to see who is we shall get in the draft and how this team shapes up next season.

I hope you enjoyed this post and keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts