Tom Brady is a Unicorn






Somehow yesterday Tom Brady and the Patriots came back for the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history and I can't hate on it.  Much as I'm sad that people are saying that Brady has eclipsed Joe Montana, he was amazing starting from the middle of the third quarter til the end.  I kept telling my friend not to discount Tom Brady because he is what I like to call a unicorn in the quarterback world.  There is just something about him that defies everything and he is unique to the world.

Honestly I can't believe that I am writing this post and actually being nice to Brady because as people know I'm not his biggest fan in fact I tend to actually get into arguments with some people about Brady.  Now I can't and for good reason he (and I really can't believe I'm putting this in writing) is the best quarterback that I have ever seen and the Patriots deserved this win with such an amazing game. 

I like everyone else did kind of believe that this game was over that maybe Brady might be able to make it closer but that Atlanta had it.  Everyone who isn't a die hard Patriots fan was soon to be mistaken.  I do believe the tide turned with that amazing catch by Edelman how that didn't hit the ground I still don't know.  Well now the world knows that Tom Brady isn't human he is a unicorn and a fantasy creature that once he retires the NFL will be hard put to replace.  I will say this I do hope that there are quite a few more years of Tom Brady left so we can witness more history because records and accolades are meant to be surpassed and Brady has shown he is worthy.

I hope you enjoyed this post and keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts