Living the Athletic Life


It has now been about 5 months since I got officially hired by SF State and about a year since I started working there.  I have to say that I absolutely love being around college athletics every single day.  I have learned so much about the ins and out of what it takes to make a program successful and all of the different moving parts that it entails.  I always wondered if after being around athletics every day would diminish my love and I would want to switch careers but no this is where I am supposed to be.  I truly enjoy being able to help out with anything that needs to be done and to cultivate relationships with our coaches and athletes. 

Here at SF State I have done everything from booking travel for teams all the way to statting different sports.  I have had the opportunity to travel with our Volleyball team to Hawaii and support our Men's Basketball team as they have one of their best seasons in the history of the program.  I know I haven't posted since I started my job but I do promise to start posting more and more as I have now gathered a routine for my new normal.

I hope you enjoyed this post and will keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts