March Madness is Upon Us



The brackets are set and now the world waits to see who will cut down the nets in Phoenix on April 3rd. Right now this is my favorite part of March Madness, the moment where everything is potential when we can finally see a 16 seed beat a 1 seed, where every team believes that they have what it takes to pull off the upset and be this years Cinderella story. Will we get our George Mason or our VCU this year, who knows but it is all there right now for every team to take.

Clearly for those who read this blog, you all know that I am a Carolina girl and that they are my team so of course I have them winning everything but I can't lie when it comes to every team but Carolina, I want to see the upset even if it ruins my bracket because that is what March is about. It is Madness because only one game decides the future for your team; one game is all it takes for that underdog to beat you, one shot at the buzzer to make or break dreams. This is everyone's time, for one more day until tomorrow the 14th everything is fresh and everything is possible.

On Thursday once the field of 64 is set I will write a more detailed post about what chances I see for teams this year, right now I am just excited for all of the possibilities and can't wait for the Madness to start. I hope you enjoyed this post and will keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts