NBA Playoffs: Just getting interesting

Game 5 for both the West Coast and the East Coast finals happened in the past couple days and in both cases it was a drag out game that in the final seconds could have gone in either direction.  But in both instances the technically underdog team won.  For the West the Thunder have now won 3 games in a row after giving up the first two games to the Spurs and in the East the Celtics have won 3 in a row aftr giving up the first two games to the Heat.  It really is a mirror image going on in both of these Conference Finals. 

As a sports fan, I am thouraghly enjoying what is going on with the playoffs, I honestly though that both of these Conference Finals were going to end up being boring and that I would have to root for the Spurs just because of my deep seated hatred for the Heat but it looks like I might end up having to make a decision.  As I told my roommate a couple nights ago both the Thunder and the Celtics have the momentum because they had evened out the series and they did it in statement wins.  Now its up to the Spurs and the Heat to try and win on the road and force a game 7.  I do think that one of these series will go to a game 7 if not both.  Though I am hoping that the Thunder can beat out the Spurs and win and go to the Finals.

Tonight is game 6 and I have a bet in place with my roommate on the outcome so come on Thunder, please win it for me.  I need to win this bet and show off my knowledge of how the Spurs are finally breaking down and all of their faults are finally being exposed. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post and keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts