College Basketball: Top 10 Shake Up

This past weekend there was a pretty big shake up in College Basketball with two top 10 teams falling to unranked teams on the same day.  Duke lost to Utah 77-75 in overtime and Kentucky lost to Ohio State 74-67.  Honestly for me this was an amazing day in College Basketball as UNC beat UCLA and these two teams which are not my favorite teams lost.  Having this happen made a rough weekend much better.

This season the road to the NCAA tournament will be very interesting as there really is no clear cut favorite team.  I honestly don't think I have ever seen so many changes to the rankings in so short a time as I have this year.  We are now on our third #1 team in polls.  I am hoping that UNC makes it to the Final Four this year and wins the entire tournament because I do think that they have the right team this year and that they can do it.  I can't wait to keep watching them this year and to see how they will do.

I hope you enjoyed this post and will keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts