NBA and College Football Playoff Picture



Last night the Warriors held off the Raptors to stay undefeated and become 21-0.  This was a game that I wished I had been able to see since so many of the games that the Warriors have played have been blowouts but in this game the Warriors had to be perfect down the stretch and they were.  They won by 3 and showed the NBA the many different ways that they can go ahead and win.  I know the day will come that the Warriors lose but I hope it won't be for a while and I hope that we end up losing to a team that has a chance of making the playoffs.  Steph Curry and Klay Thompson are on fire right now and Curry has already scored more than a 100 three's and he did it the fastest.

Now onto the College Playoff picture Clemson beat UNC but I think that people were quite surprised that UNC held their own and they could have won the game but they made a few bad decisions and mistakes that led to Clemson points.  Michigan St beat Iowa which just swaps those two from the field and Alabama crushed Florida so they will remain the #2 team.  Oklahoma didn't play so they will stay where they are.  Thus more then likely the top four will be #1 Clemson, #2 Alabama. #3 Oklahoma and #4 Michigan St.  No other team will be able to break into the top 4.  We shall see what the committee says this week and I can't wait to see what bowl game, Michigan, UNC and Virginia Tech get.

I hope you enjoyed this post and will keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts