Good Bye 2015 Hello 2016


I wanted to write one last post this year thanking you all for reading my blog and sticking with me as I had a 2 and a half year absence from writing.  I really enjoy thinking of posts for this blog and to keep people updated with my thoughts and views on my favorite teams.  I know the blog tends to be mainly about my favorite teams like the Warriors, the Capitals, the 49ers and many more but it is always easier to write about what you know.  This has been a very interesting year for me and one that I am thankful will be over.

2015 has been a year of highs and lows for me both personally and in the sports world.  It seems like my life has mirrored some of my teams but that is life.  I know this post is not quite sports oriented but I hope you all bear with me as I say good bye to 2015 and the life I led on the East Coast as I will be moving to San Francisco in the new year.  Watching the Warriors win the NBA Championship and bring back the trophy to the Bay Area was one of my favorite high lights of 2015.  Hopefully 2016 will also be the year of the Warriors as well as the Giants and for the DC fans the year of the Capitals.

I hope you enjoyed this post and will keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts