Golden State Warriors the Streak Ends



Sadly last night the streak ended for the Warriors after coming off of a double overtime win against the Celtics on Friday night the Warriors just couldn't keep the energy up to beat the Bucks.  While I am very sad that the streak couldn't have lasted until Christmas day which would have made 33 straight wins leading back to last season, I am so proud of this team for what they have accomplished and how they have shown everyone who thought that their Championship win was a fluke. This team is the strongest team in the league and I hope that they will be able to win the NBA Championship again and be back to back winners.

Being on the East Coast it is very hard to not be able to catch all of the games when I want to and only when they are nationally televised.  I can't wait for Wednesday to watch them play and for Christmas day.  This team is phenomenal and Steph Curry is just a beast. The way he is able to score on people and command the court is un paralleled right now, if he can keep this up for a few more years I do have to say he may be considered the best shooter in the league ever.  He already will go down as one of the greats in the NBA.  This is  special team playing during a special time and it makes me so happy to be able to watch them as a fan. I know they will bounce back and start another streak.

I hope you enjoyed this post and will keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts