Isiah Thomas

Alright so I had to write a short post about the news I heard today.  Isiah Thomas will not be a consultant for the Knicks.  Thank god that isn't happening.  I keep wondering what were the Knicks even thinking when they tried to hire him.  Don't they remember that he ran their team into the ground and is the reason for most of their current troubles.  As Bill Simmons put in his book he may have known the Secret of Basketball but when it came to being a coach and a GM he failed miserably. 

Let him stay at FIU and try to instill the Secret to college kids who may not have the oppurtunity to play basketball after their college careers are over.  I do wish Isiah all of the best and hope he succeeds as the Head Coach at FIU but I really hope that he doesn't take over another NBA team well unless its the Lakers because they could use with someone forcing them to shrink their inflated heads.

Comments

Popular Posts