Kobe Bryant Retirement Announcement


I know this is my second post today but there has been a major announcement made today in the Sports world, after 20 years Kobe Bryant will be retiring from the NBA and the Lakers.  Much as I hate the Lakers and Kobe I can still appreciate the fact that he is one of the most prolific and strongest players in the NBA.  Sadly for him the past 3 years have been a slow swan song that ended a storied career.  He has 5 NBA rings, is 3rd on the list of all time scorers and is a 17 time all star.  I do wish Kobe all the luck in the world at the end of the season but I can't root for the Lakers to have a good season since I am first and foremost a Warriors Fan.

I hope you enjoyed this post and will keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts