NBA Playoffs Conference Finals

These two series have shown fans how unpredictable the Finals are this year.  Definitely on the West Coast side with two teams that people did not expect to make it to the West Coast Conference finals.  I personally have enjoyed following the West this year especially because of the fall of the Lakers.  As a Northern California fan and thus I know sadly a fan of the Warriors, for me anything LA needs to be shot down.  So for me I loved watching the Mavericks sweep the Lakers.  Thus now I am all for Dirk and Kidd making it to the finals and hopefully winning it all.   Then on the other side you have the East Coast whose two teams left standing are the Bulls and the Heat.  I think if you all have been following my blog for the past few weeks then you know that I want the Bulls to win and I think they still can.

Honestly I cannot believe how the game went last night between the Mavericks and the Thunder.  With the Mavericks down by 15 with 5 minutes left and they come out to win it in overtime.  I was in shock when I saw the box score this morning.  I honestly thought last night as I was following the game that the Thunder were going to tie up the series and that it would have to go to Game 6.  But instead Dirk and Jason Kidd pulled out all the stops and managed to pull a great comeback and granted it did help that in the final 10 minutes of the game the Thunder suffered a huge collapse and it seems like they gave up the game to the Mavericks.  I hope that game 5 will go better and that it becomes a game like all of the other games have been well besides Game 1 and Game 4.  Granted I do think that the Mavericks are going to end up and win the entire series and hopefully win the Championship.  I do want Dirk to get his ring as he is a fantastic player who deserves it.

Now to the East Coast Finals, what the hell who really thought that the Heat would win a game behind Chris Bosh, yeah game 1 he had a great game but to have him be the reason you win game 3 kind of strange not going to lie.  Though when they signed the "Big 3" last summer people thought that Chris Bosh would play an important role and he has as the scapegoat super star but during these finals he has actually started to play to his potential.  Crazy I know.  Though I still want the Bulls to win they need to start playing a better game, play like they did in Game 1 where they had defense and offense that was killer.  Noah, Boozer and Rose all need to step up and be Chicago's Big 3.  It now seems that teams need those three major players to work together.  I know that they can do this.  Now they just need to believe it and I hope that after tonight the series will be tied at 2-2 and that hopefully Chicago can win it all.  Though I'm sorry East Coast, I want you to lose in the Finals.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts