MLB: All about the GIANTS

So the MLB season has started and I have yet to write a post about it, I know shocking as my team is the current World Champions, the San Francisco Giants.  The season has started out a bit rocky for them and already I know its going to be a torturous season.  We started off the season with Cody Ross and Brian Wilson on the DL which might I say is horrible for the Giants.  I really had hoped that the season opener would have both guys playing in it but sadly that was not the case.  The Giants lost their season opener and started their first series 1-4 which might I add is not the best start to a season though much better then the Red Sox who started off their season 0-6.  Once we got home things started to pick up though we went into extra innings in our home opener of course because how else would the Giants kick off the season at home but make it the most torturous game possible.  Wilson blew the save and we won in the 13th I believe.

Looking at the roster for the San Francisco Giants, we have a great team in place, not too many changes from the team that won us the Championship.  We still have Pat the Bat, Huff Daddy and the Freak, everyone still fears the Beard and we have the rookie of the year in Buster Posey.  We also have currently the third youngest pitcher in the league Madison Bummgarner, Cody Ross, and the Panda is looking better then ever.  We have a team that if they can all stay healthy and play well then we can do really well.  I'm personally not sure if we can repeat the magical season that we had last year but one never knows.  I would love it if we did and I see how we can. 

The Giants just need to play amazingly well and not let any pressure get to them, also I would love for us to completely beat the shit out of the Dodgers this coming home series for what their fans did to our wonderful fan Brian Stow, who remains in critical condition after suffering a severe beating at Dodger stadium just because he is a loyal Giants fan.  The Giants are gearing up to play tonight and I hope they come out of this game 5-5 and not 4-6.  Good luck Giants on your season and I will be following and posting updates as I see fit.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts