Major Upset Alert: Norfolk State Beats Mizzou

The entire reason that March is Mad is in games like this where a team that people believed had the ability to win the entire thing has been eliminated by a 15 seed.  Norfolk St beats Mizzou 86-84.  All I can say is wow, I wasn't watching most of this game because I was watching the UNC game and I don't really like Mizzou comes from being a Kansas fan, yet I can see the ability of Mizzou and I had them going to the Championship game.  This game showed me that any team can win and that rebounding is a big, big help to teams and you can win or lose a game on the glass.  Every game Mizzou has lost this season they lost because of their rebounding.  They are team that is either amazing on the glass or really bad; today they were really bad.  you have to give mad props to Norfolk St for how well they played against Mizzou and how they out played them this game.  They deserve this win and I hope they do well in the tournament now that they have busted my bracket. 

I hope you all enjoyed this update and look for a new post tomorrow summarizing the second round of March Madness and I hope you all keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts