The Redskins Big Move

I know I'm a little late in posting about the big move for the Redskins but I've been preoccupied with March Madness and trying to perfect my bracket so I wasn't able to post about the news that the Redskins traded their #5 Pick and future first round draft picks for the #2 pick.  We all know what the Redskins are going to do, they are going to pick RG3 with the #2 pick and in my humble opinion that is a smart move.  Teams need great quarterbacks no team has ever been great without a good quarterback and the Redskins have a big need for a young player instead of old washed up stars who are only a band-aid.  Now though they have the chance get the young quarterback and the chance to start building a team around RG3.  I think that he is probably the best choice for the Redskins as he is versatile and has the quickness and speed to be a good rushing and passing quarterback and in this era it is all about the quarterback who can do both.  Look at some of the best programs in the country right now in College Football, RG3 dominated being a good rushing and passing qb, you have Denard Robinson from Michigan who improved his passing game but still had an amazing rushing season. These are the types of quarterbacks that we need to see more of, I know that I'm in the minority but what can I say they are fun to watch and they give the offense more opportunities.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and keep following my love affair with sports.

Comments

Popular Posts